Become a teacher
TRUE NORTH LANGUAGE SCHOOL is a private school of English for young learners, teenagers and adults of all levels. It is situated in Valencia near the Patacona Beach area. We provide high teaching standards along with a great team and an excellent working atmosphere.
Teach in our school
If you are eager to teach, love sparking student’s curiosity, and dream of working in a real-time English immersion learning program, then this is a great opportunity for you. We are recruiting qualified experienced EFL teachers that are passionate about education. If you want to help transform students’ lives and be an integral part of a groundbreaking and evolving organization, apply to become part of our teachers team, today!
- Bachelor’s degree or teaching related degree preferred
- Certificate level TEFL qualification
- At least one year teaching experience.
- Good command of Spanish
- Native or bilingual speakers
- EU passport or work permit holder
- Attention to detail and organization
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Passion for education, technology, and empowering people to be their best selves
- A professional working atmosphere
- Teacher support in lesson planning and classroom management
- Objectives clearly set at the beginning of each term
- Group of 8 students maximum classified according to age and level
- Classroom materials and library for teachers
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about our school find us on truenorthvalencia.com